RB Properties, Inc. has been a respected leader in the Washington, DC commercial real estate market
for over thirty years. RBP offers unparalleled expertise in real estate acquisitions and portfolio
Management for historically significant office buildings, apartments, hotels and restaurants at
preferred locations throughout the DC area.
1054 31st Street, NW / Washington, DC 20007
Award-Winning, Historic Georgetown Lease Space
Discover all the advantages of leasing a prime piece of Georgetown commercial space – at Canal Square. This award-winning 112,000 square foot building overlooks the C&O Canal and combines a rich sense of history with modern practicalities. A picturesque courtyard, surrounded by art galleries, lends a refined air to daily business interactions in this building. Savor the delicious raw bar and seasonal menu at the famed Sea Catch Restaurant - an unforgettable setting for power lunches and deal-making. Encompassing five floors -- with distinctive architectural features and an underground parking garage -- this Georgetown lease space offers first-class amenities.
- 92,000 square feet of office space, many with sweeping views of Georgetown
- 20,000 square feet of retail space, in one of DC’s premier locations, some with M Street frontage.
- Five floors with distinctive architectural features such as exposed brick and wood beam-ceilings
- Underground parking garage, for the convenience of employees, customers, and visitors
- Sea Catch Restaurant and Raw Bar
- Outdoor courtyard, with art galleries
Partner with locally owned and operated R B Properties to find Georgetown lease space that offers an exceptional setting for your business or retail shop. To learn more, please use the following contact information:
- Leasing Information: Ms. May Khoury, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property Management: Mr. William Verno, email@example.com
- Phone: (202) 342-1054
- Fax: (202) 342-0973