RB Properties, Inc. has been a respected leader in the Washington, DC commercial real estate market
for over thirty years. RBP offers unparalleled expertise in real estate acquisitions and portfolio
Management for historically significant office buildings, apartments, hotels and restaurants at
preferred locations throughout the DC area.
Office And Retail
The Leading Choice For Downtown DC Commercial Property
A prominent name in Washington DC commercial office and retail leasing, R B Properties, Inc. is committed to continuing this excellence. Owned and operated by the same local family for three-generations, R B P prides itself on offering an unmatched level of service and personal attention to clients.
Our portfolio currently comprises nearly one million square feet of commercial space, as well as more than 1,000 DC area hotel rooms. Our approach involves embracing the unique local history and rich architectural style of the buildings we own -- making our downtown DC commercial properties attractive to both tenants and visitors. Whether you’re looking for new office or retail space, or want to find a unique apartment to rent, consider our distinguished collection of properties.
- Waterfront Center – Georgetown / Washington DC (1000 – 1010 Wisconsin Avenue, NW / Washington, DC 20007)
- Gas Light Building – Downtown Washington DC (1100 H Street, NW / Washington, DC 20005)
- Canal Square – Georgetown / Washington DC (1054 31st Street, NW / Washington, DC 20007)
- Toronto Building – Dupont Circle / Washington DC (2000 P Street, NW / Washington, DC 20036)
- Caton’s Walk – Georgetown / Washington DC (1046 – 1054 Potomac and 1025 – 1029 33rd Street, NW / Washington, DC 20007)
- BankBuilding – Dupont Circle / Washington DC (1363 – 1369 Connecticut Avenue, NW / Washington, DC 20036)
- Oxford Apartment House – Dupont Circle / Washington DC (1808 Connecticut Avenue, NW / Washington, DC 20009)
Discover exceptional space for your office, shop, or apartment rental. Partner with locally owned and operated R B Properties, a leader in DC commercial properties for lease or rent. To learn more, please use the following contact information:
- Leasing Information: Ms. May Khoury, email@example.com
- Property Management: Mr. William Verno, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (202) 342-1054
- Fax: (202) 342-0973